Since we opened our doors in November 1993 FREETIME (for Women) and TIME OUT (for Men) have continued to be our top selling styles. Designed for serious walkers, these styles have everything a walking shoe should have. And, although designed for walkers these shoes are that and so much more. I recommend them for anyone that works on hard surfaces or does a lot of walking on their jobs. I also recommend them to people with foot pain and that's why so many doctors also recommend these styles for their patients. These styles have the added depth needed for Orthodics and Braces.
I could write technical information here, but will just write what I tell my customers about them as I show them using my cut-in-half sample of the shoe.
1. They have a broad base for solid support underneath your feet.
2. They have a wide and deep toe box so your toes have plenty of room to spread out like nature intended.
3. They have a wide wraparound heel counter for stability.
4. There is extra cushioning underneath the ball of the foot and the heel (the main pressure points).
5. There is an extra layer of cushioning in the midsole.
6. The sole is a polyurethane material that has millions of air bubbles in it.
7. The soft cushioned removable insole literally molds to the feet.
8. That's four (4) layers of cushioning and shock absorption underneath your feet which is not only good for your feet but the rest of your body too.
9. These styles are lightweight and well ventilated to keep your feet cool and dry.
10. They are also available in a wide range of sizes and widths AND color choices (Black being the Number One color in both).
11. These styles are recommended by Podiatrists, Orthopedic Doctors, The American Diabetic Association, AND Medicare Approved.
Although designed for walkers these shoes are that and so much more. I recommend them for anyone that works on hard surfaces or does a lot of walking on their jobs. I also recommend them to people with foot pain and that's why so many doctors also recommend these styles for their patients. These styles have the added depth needed for Orthodics and Braces.
FREETIME (for Women) is available in White, Black, Bone, Mocha, Navy, Red and Teak smooth leathers, Charcoal Nubuck. It is available in Slims, Narrows, Mediums Wide, Wide-Wide and Black is also available in WWW. Sizes range from 4 to 12 including all half sizes.
(Navy and Red are available in limited sizes only)
|FREETIME in BONE|
|TIMEOUT in BLACK|
So, whether you walk for health, you walk or stand on your job, OR are just looking for the most comfortable shoe on the market you need to try these shoes on. Chances are while you're trying them on another customer will tell you how great they are. Our customers that wear these styles purchase them over and over and over. I'm even wearing Freetime Charcoal as I write this blog.
Ensor's SAS Shoes
4022 Nolensville Road, Nashville, TN 37211
Updated August 19, 2014
Post a Comment