Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SO ... You Think SAS® Are Just For Old People?

Honestly, that’s what I used to think. I thought of SAS® as shoes for mothers and grandmas and nurses.

When we opened our store in 1993 I was terrified that I was going to have to wear those “ugly” shoes. Thankfully, that did not happen. I found several styles that I actually liked.


Now, that does not mean that I would be caught dead in all the styles that SAS® makes, but my feet would never have a reason to complain if I did.


Over the past 23 years that we have been in business SAS® has strived not only to come out with more and more comfortable styles, they have come out with some looks that are geared towards a younger market.


Now we are seeing them on the covers of a fashion magazines. IF you want your feet to feel good and still maintain a little fashion, SAS® is a brand that you should consider.


If you like dressier flats there are styles like Simplify and Metro. If you like a little heel they have Easier and Dream.  Maria is a cute Mary Jane style, and Scenic is a wonderful Ballerina Flat.

SAS® Sandals are to die for as in looks and comfort. My personal favorites are Duo for a casual look and the new Strippy for a dressier look. SAS® has a large selection of dress and casual sandals.


SAS® Walking Shoes can not be described by any other word that COMFORT. They are available in 5 colors in smooth leather, and one colors in Nubuck. My choice is the Charcoal Nubuck for a younger look. If you plan on doing anything that involves a lot of walking or even standing Freetime for Women and Time Out Men are definitely worth trying on.


We all want to look good. We all want to feel good. SAS® Shoes can give us the best of both.


Remember, if your feet hurt you hurt all over. If you’re feet are comfortable that smile on your face shows through.


NOW you can buy online at:  ensorshoes.com



Ensor's Comfort Shoes - 4022 Nolensville Road

Nashville, TN 37211 - (615) 834-7458

Keeping your feet healthy and happy since 1993









#SasNashvilleTN    #ShopLocalNashvilleTN    #ShopSmall


Updated October 20, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment