Friday, August 29, 2014

Thorlo® Walking Socks

Betty Ensor Thomas .....  
WX CREW in WHITE
I have been wearing Thorlo's Walking Socks since we started in business back in 1993. Any other sock that I have put on my feet since then have never ever came close to the comfort and support that I get from my Thorlo's.  That means that there are no other brand socks in my sock drawer.


I get as excited telling people about these 
Walking Socks, as I did the first time I tried
WX CREW in NAVY
on a pair.  Once you have one on you can easily see that these are not ordinary socks at all.


I could write a Chapter on why these socks are so special, but I will try to keep this as short as I can.

First, they are cushioned underneath the ball
of the foot and over the top of the toes with a
low profile toe seam.They are also cushioned under the heel and the back of the heel.  There is spandex in the arch area (it's like have arch support in a sock).





These socks are constructed with
WX CREW in KHAKI
THOR-LON® fibers that are soft, resilent, durable and moisture-wicking to keep your feet drier. 


THORLO® states that these socks are "designed for feet that hurt."  I absolutely agree with that statement but will add that these socks are also designed for people people that do not want their feet to hurt.


WMX MINI-CREW
in WHITE



IF you have problem feet, IF you health walk, IF you walk on the job all day, or IF you stand all day - theses socks are exactly what you need.  The unique padding in these socks are clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures, and moisture.





WX CREW SOCKS are available in the
WMX MINI-CREW
in BLACK

following colors:
     White, Black, Brown, Dark
          Khaki and Navy.



WMX MINI-CREW SOCKS are available in the following colors:
     White and Black.



WX CREW are available in the following sizes:


WMX MINI-CREW are available in the following sizes:





I promise that these are the most comfortable socks on the planet.



MADE in USA



No comments:

Post a Comment