Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Willow Balm - Nature's Aspirin

Betty Ensor Thomas ..... This is probably my first blog that doesn't have to do with shoes or feet specifically, BUT this is a product that I am sold on.  I am sold on it so much that I wanted to carry in our store.  Little did I know that this product is actually produced in Tennessee.

I was introduced to Willow Balm by a customer several months ago while I was complaining about my knees aching (which they do occasionally).  She pulled a tube out of her purse and made me try it right then and there.

Ten minutes later I could feel the relieve
in my knees.  The fact that it is all natural and does not have an overpowering odor was a definite plus.

When you read the back of the tube you will see ingredients that you know and can pronounce.  Words like Jojoba, Menthol, Camphor, White Willow Bark, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Lavender and Spearmint.

Willow Balm is "Nature's Aspirin," just massage it into achy joints and muscles, and you'll love the soothing way it will ease your discomfort. It doesn't produce a shocking cold or hot sensation on your skin, like other cremes and gels. The natural ingredients penetrate and begin to soothe pain gradually, giving you long-lasting relief, so you can get back to what's really important.

Never again will you have to waste money on greasy, smelly Topical Painkillers.  Willow Balm is a "must have" in your arsenal against pain.






MADE in TENNESSEE


No comments:

Post a Comment