Some people replace their work shoes every 6 months, but it’s not uncommon for a customer to come in that states that they’ve been wearing the same pair for 10 years.
Please don’t make the mistake of thinking your shoes are still good just because they still look new on the outside, or they still feel good on your feet. A worn out pair of shoes can lead to other problems.
If you are unsure check out “The Top 10 Ways To Tell If Your Shoes Are Worn Out” below or bring your shoes in and ask us. We will give you our honest opinion.
1. There is noticeable wear on the heels ( especially uneven wear).
2. The sole is worn thin or cracked in the ball of the foot area.
3. The shoes are out of shape.
4. The insoles are dried, cracked and/or hard as a rock.
5. The inside linings are worn out.
6. The leather is cracked or split.
7. Your toes hit the end of the shoe.
8. Your feet hurt.
9. Other parts of your body hurt, including ankles, knees, hip and/or back.
10. The soles start separating from the soles.