Monday, February 23, 2009

Betty's Favorite SAS® Styles & Colors

Betty Ensor Thomas.....As the author of this blog I'd like to talk about the SAS® styles that I wear and why. Certainly looks play an important factor in my choices, but comfort and fit take the center stage.

Sometimes customers state "you have to wear these shoes because you work here, right?"  Well, YEAH! But, I don't have to wear them anywhere else if I don't want to.

The truth is, there are not many shoes in my closet right now that are not SAS®.  My feet deserve to be comfortable.  While I do own a few other brands, SAS® Shoes are my choice for my everyday shoes.

I like to be a little fashionable and very comfortable and the following SAS® styles fit the bill. SO, here's what is in my closet:

Freetime in Charcoal Nubuck. Our Number 1 selling, most comfortable style., and what I wear daily in the wintertime.  It has a broad base, wide toe box, study heel counter and SAS's traditional Supersoft soles. It also has the removable (and washable) insole that molds to your foot. The charcoal nubuck makes it look a little dressier.  These and a pair of Thorlo® Walking Socks and I'm good to go all day.

Clog in Black. A clog version of Freetime. It has all the comfort features of Freetime, but with a more updated style (not to mention the convenience of just slipping your feet in and out.

Easier in Black. A dressier looking wedge that I wear with suits and pantsuits. Unbelieveably comfortable. It has non-binding elastic over your instep that gives as you walk, yet helps keep your foot in place. I can stand and walk in these for 8 hours.

Metro in Charcoal Nubuck.  A simple little flat with a little embellishment on the top.

Simplify in Black Crocodile. A simple little flat with a little flashier look.

Duo in White and in Black. My favorite, favorite sandal in the entire world. It's open and airy like a sandal should be. It's adjustable in the front. The ankle strap has elastic which makes it easy on and off. And, the insoles can be cleaned. The sole is SAS's traditional Supersoft® sole, so you can stand or walk in it all day.

STRIPPY in Bone Patent Leather. I've been waiting for this sandal. It's a dressy sandal on a little higher wedge. It's cute, it's dressy, and it's comfortable.

TOUR in White with Silver Accents (Leather/Mesh Combo).  Everyone needs an Active Comfort Shoe.

Just about every occasion is covered by these styles.



NOW you can buy online at:  ensorshoes.com




Ensor's Comfort Shoes - 4022 Nolensville Road

Nashville, TN 37211 - (615) 834-7458

Keeping your feet healthy and happy since 1993



Made in USA


Updated October 21, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment